Thursday, July 29, 2010

Moving Out

Apologies for the lack of posting this week (and the crappy cell phone pics to follow). I've been busy with my last week of work, saying goodbye to friends, selling my belongings, packing, and figuring out how I'm going to fit my entire life into a 1999 Nissan Altima. My life has been full of..

 

..stacks and boxes..


..boxes and stacks..


..oh yea, and spackle.

I am determined to get every penny of my security deposit back, so I've been spackling, sanding, painting, vacuuming, mopping, and everything in between. I promise to catch up with daily posts next week when I have a little less going on.

3 comments:

  1. I know tomorrow's gonna' be a tough day for you Kir. Just hang in there. Great adventures are just around the corner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saying goodbye is never easy, but you have SO much to look forward to; a whole new life!! Just be happy...

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh boxes and stacks, stacks and boxes...i completely understand that. my life is full of piles and stacks, stacks and piles!

    just remember you are saying good bye to your old life but saying hello to a great new one..with your sweetie!!
    love ya, kir.

    ReplyDelete